There’s no shortage of Fifty Shades of Grey spoofs, spinoffs and coattail-riders. Some of them are kind of weird, some are sad and some are downright desperate. We were ready to write off FL Fowler’s dirty cookbook Fifty Shades of Chicken as just another notch on E L James’ bedpost, but then we watched this exclusive trailer and began to reconsider: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Parodies (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- AMAs 2013 flashback: See how we graded last year's performances
- AMAs 2013 flashback: What the stars wore--and how we sized up their style
- 'Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Box office report: 'The Hunger Games' wins the weekend (and the year)