After almost two years since the release of the hardcover book, Simon & Schuster is due to publish the paperback of Walter Isaacson’s biography of Steve Jobs this fall. But don’t mistake the cover photo for a clean-shaven Ashton. The paperback cover art will feature 29-year-old Jobs in the same fashion as the hardcover’s iconic black-and-white portrait. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Paperback (1-2 of 2)
Karen Thompson Walker has had an earth-shaking year in 2012. A former book editor herself, Walker’s first novel The Age of Miracles debuted to excellent reviews (including an A– grade from EW) and will likely make it onto several year-end best lists. The novel follows an 11-year-old narrator named Julia, who comes to terms with a subtle but disastrous apocalyptic event: The world’s rotation on its axis has slowed down; days have gotten longer, which leads to all sorts of disturbing changes, both on a global scale and in deeply personal ways for Julia. The paperback edition comes out Jan. 15, and we have an exclusive look at the new cover below. Plus, Walker talks about her big year and gives an update on the possible movie adapation. READ FULL STORY
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Channing Tatum in 'Jupiter Ascending': First trailer
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier