Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Morrissey (1-1 of 1)
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- 'Man of Steel' guys talk THAT ending
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Miley Cyrus all-nighter in 'We Can't Stop'
- 'Big Brother': Two twists for new season
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Jurassic Park 4' now expected in 2015