Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Mike Joyce (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Scary sketches, inside scoop
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Daniel Radcliffe in 'Horns': New trailer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'