Clarissa explained it all in the early ’90s on Nickelodeon. And thank goodness she did. Because it was Clarissa that put Melissa Joan Hart on the map. (Hey, cool!) And along with the other children of the ’90s, my life would not be the same without Clarissa or Sabrina the Teenage Witch. (And I’m not overselling here. Those shows are synonymous with my formative years.) Anyway, the television staple—who currently stars on ABC Family’s Melissa and Joey—now has her own memoir, Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally Normal Life (out Oct. 29). “I know everyone’s calling it a tell-all, and that sounds like it’s me telling secrets,” says Hart. “But really, it’s just me telling stories that I thought were funny or heartwarming about my life. It’s not written eloquently—it’s written in my voice. It’s very much a conversation with a friend.” Here, Hart answers some of our burning questions, and then later, read on for some of the books more interesting details. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Melissa Explains It All (1-1 of 1)
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!