Silver Linings Playbook author Matthew Quick is at it again, this time with the poignant YA novel, Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. In the book (out now) Leonard Peacock brings his grandfather’s P-38 pistol to school to kill his former best friend, and then himself. But before he—quite literally—pulls the trigger, Leonard must say goodbye to the four people who matter to him the most: his neighbor, Walt; his classmate, Baback; Lauren, the girl he has a crush on; and Herr Silverman who teaches a class on the Holocaust at Leonard’s school. Full disclosure: you might need tissues to make it through Leonard Peacock, but even if you don’t, you’ll likely be touched by Leonard’s story. Here, Quick talks about his inspiration for the book, the movie adaptation that’s in the works, and the success of Silver Linings Playbook. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Matthew Quick (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'