Silver Linings Playbook author Matthew Quick is at it again, this time with the poignant YA novel, Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. In the book (out now) Leonard Peacock brings his grandfather’s P-38 pistol to school to kill his former best friend, and then himself. But before he—quite literally—pulls the trigger, Leonard must say goodbye to the four people who matter to him the most: his neighbor, Walt; his classmate, Baback; Lauren, the girl he has a crush on; and Herr Silverman who teaches a class on the Holocaust at Leonard’s school. Full disclosure: you might need tissues to make it through Leonard Peacock, but even if you don’t, you’ll likely be touched by Leonard’s story. Here, Quick talks about his inspiration for the book, the movie adaptation that’s in the works, and the success of Silver Linings Playbook. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Matthew Quick (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Maze Runner' finds its way to $11M on Friday
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' director Shawn Levy: 'I would love to live in this movie forever'
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more