If you think you know everything about famed author Mary Shelley, think again. Leading today’s book news is a researcher’s recent discovery of a cache of unpublished letters written between 1831 and 1849, where the Frankenstein author spoke of her son and showed off her “loyal, grateful and attentive personality.” (How were these letters found? The Internet, of course.) [NPR]
Tag: Mary Shelley (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…