Harper Lee settled her federal lawsuit against the Monroe County Heritage Museum in Monroeville, Alabama. As we reported in October, the reclusive author sued her hometown museum for selling souvenirs of To Kill A Mockingbird without compensating her. She was also embroiled in a lawsuit against her former literary agent last year over the copyright to her book. Those charges were dismissed after the parties reached an out of court settlement. [AP] [ABC News] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Malcolm Gladwell (1-2 of 2)
We’ve had our fun with summer books, but now that it’s starting to get too cold for the beach, it’s time to break out some of the biggest-name authors in publishing. From popular non-fiction (Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath) to huge sequels (Stephen King’s Dr. Sleep and Helen Fielding’s next Bridget Jones novel) to heavy fiction (Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch) to award contenders (Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Lowland), we’re giving you a sneak peek at the books we’re most looking forward to.
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'