You’ve already stocked up on food for your Oscar watch party this weekend. And now that that’s out of the way, you can stock up on your favorite parts of speech. Why, you ask? The writers at Mad Libs created an Oscar-inspired game, sure to fill any missing blanks on Oscar night. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Mad Libs (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'The Voice' recap: Coach me if you can
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Real Housewives': The price of fame
- 10 graphic novels as movie storyboard?
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes