You’ve already stocked up on food for your Oscar watch party this weekend. And now that that’s out of the way, you can stock up on your favorite parts of speech. Why, you ask? The writers at Mad Libs created an Oscar-inspired game, sure to fill any missing blanks on Oscar night. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Mad Libs (1-1 of 1)
- Nelson Mandela: 5 movie touchstones
- 'Sound of Music': Talk about it!
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'The Cell'
- 'Frozen' to ice out Katniss at box office?
- Nelson Mandela: Actors who played him
- McKayla Maroney on 'Bones': She's impressed!
- 'Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Paul Walker: End of the 'F&F' fantasy?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers