You’ve already stocked up on food for your Oscar watch party this weekend. And now that that’s out of the way, you can stock up on your favorite parts of speech. Why, you ask? The writers at Mad Libs created an Oscar-inspired game, sure to fill any missing blanks on Oscar night. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Mad Libs (1-1 of 1)
Feb 22 2013 11:00 AM ET
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?