Although she hasn’t been treated particularly well in cinemas lately, there’s plenty to like about Lois Lane that isn’t related to Superman. A hard-nosed investigative reporter with an army brat upbringing and a tenacious attitude, it’s kind of remarkable that, outside of a few comic books, Lois Lane hasn’t had more time in the spotlight. But next year, that will change: Lois Lane is making the transition from comics to prose next year in Lois Lane: Fallout, a new young adult novel. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lois Lane: Fallout (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young on the end of Smelly Mellie (and what's coming next)
- Alyssa Milano previews 'Project Runway All Stars'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on why Kai is the show's Ted Bundy
- 'Elementary': Lucy Liu and boss Rob Doherty name three characters to keep an eye on
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- Danity Kane's surprisingly weird 'DK3' is too good to ignore
- 'Survivor': Dale talks 'vultures' who ate all the rice
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'