We’re starting the week with a round-up of the best-selling books, news on a possible book by “celebrity” Lindsay Lohan, as well as a forthcoming actual celebrity self-help book that’s (gasp!) not by Gwyneth Paltrow. Read on for today’s top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lindsay Lohan (1-2 of 2)
On the Books Mar. 1: Anjelica Huston signs a memoir deal; Lindsay Lohan will not be naked in Terry Richardson book; Bristol Palin update; lawsuits; and more
Scribner’s Nan Graham has signed Anjelica Huston to write her as-yet-untitled memoir, due out in 2013. In a press release, Huston said, “My father once said that interest was the most important thing in the world, and he wasn’t talking about money, but rather the infinite possibilities and choices and patterns we all have in life. In this book, I want to look back at the landscapes that formed me—the exceptional highs and lows I have experienced.” I don’t know about you, but this is the one Hollywood memoir I’ve always been dying to read (her father! her acting career! her years with Jack Nicholson!).
The Daily Mirror reported that Lindsay Lohan signed a deal worth $3.4 million to appear nude in “graphic” shots, alongside James Franco, in a book by photographer Terry Richardson. Lohan confirmed that she will be in the book but called the story “absurd,” saying she would appear fully clothed and the book will not be about sex. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- Jimmy Kimmel's 'Friends' fantasy spurs real-life mini-reunion
- 'Teen Wolf' talk with Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien: 'I enjoy us'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'Walking Dead' First Look: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
Top 5 Most Read
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Meet the rebel army