We’re starting the week with a round-up of the best-selling books, news on a possible book by “celebrity” Lindsay Lohan, as well as a forthcoming actual celebrity self-help book that’s (gasp!) not by Gwyneth Paltrow. Read on for today’s top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lindsay Lohan (1-2 of 2)
On the Books Mar. 1: Anjelica Huston signs a memoir deal; Lindsay Lohan will not be naked in Terry Richardson book; Bristol Palin update; lawsuits; and more
Scribner’s Nan Graham has signed Anjelica Huston to write her as-yet-untitled memoir, due out in 2013. In a press release, Huston said, “My father once said that interest was the most important thing in the world, and he wasn’t talking about money, but rather the infinite possibilities and choices and patterns we all have in life. In this book, I want to look back at the landscapes that formed me—the exceptional highs and lows I have experienced.” I don’t know about you, but this is the one Hollywood memoir I’ve always been dying to read (her father! her acting career! her years with Jack Nicholson!).
The Daily Mirror reported that Lindsay Lohan signed a deal worth $3.4 million to appear nude in “graphic” shots, alongside James Franco, in a book by photographer Terry Richardson. Lohan confirmed that she will be in the book but called the story “absurd,” saying she would appear fully clothed and the book will not be about sex. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- Aaron Sorkin, Steve Carell, and more react to Sony canceling 'The Interview'
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac's 'Landslide' as Marcel the Shell
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?