We’re starting the week with a round-up of the best-selling books, news on a possible book by “celebrity” Lindsay Lohan, as well as a forthcoming actual celebrity self-help book that’s (gasp!) not by Gwyneth Paltrow. Read on for today’s top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lindsay Lohan (1-2 of 2)
On the Books Mar. 1: Anjelica Huston signs a memoir deal; Lindsay Lohan will not be naked in Terry Richardson book; Bristol Palin update; lawsuits; and more
Scribner’s Nan Graham has signed Anjelica Huston to write her as-yet-untitled memoir, due out in 2013. In a press release, Huston said, “My father once said that interest was the most important thing in the world, and he wasn’t talking about money, but rather the infinite possibilities and choices and patterns we all have in life. In this book, I want to look back at the landscapes that formed me—the exceptional highs and lows I have experienced.” I don’t know about you, but this is the one Hollywood memoir I’ve always been dying to read (her father! her acting career! her years with Jack Nicholson!).
The Daily Mirror reported that Lindsay Lohan signed a deal worth $3.4 million to appear nude in “graphic” shots, alongside James Franco, in a book by photographer Terry Richardson. Lohan confirmed that she will be in the book but called the story “absurd,” saying she would appear fully clothed and the book will not be about sex. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'