We’re starting the week with a round-up of the best-selling books, news on a possible book by “celebrity” Lindsay Lohan, as well as a forthcoming actual celebrity self-help book that’s (gasp!) not by Gwyneth Paltrow. Read on for today’s top headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lindsay Lohan (1-2 of 2)
On the Books Mar. 1: Anjelica Huston signs a memoir deal; Lindsay Lohan will not be naked in Terry Richardson book; Bristol Palin update; lawsuits; and more
Scribner’s Nan Graham has signed Anjelica Huston to write her as-yet-untitled memoir, due out in 2013. In a press release, Huston said, “My father once said that interest was the most important thing in the world, and he wasn’t talking about money, but rather the infinite possibilities and choices and patterns we all have in life. In this book, I want to look back at the landscapes that formed me—the exceptional highs and lows I have experienced.” I don’t know about you, but this is the one Hollywood memoir I’ve always been dying to read (her father! her acting career! her years with Jack Nicholson!).
The Daily Mirror reported that Lindsay Lohan signed a deal worth $3.4 million to appear nude in “graphic” shots, alongside James Franco, in a book by photographer Terry Richardson. Lohan confirmed that she will be in the book but called the story “absurd,” saying she would appear fully clothed and the book will not be about sex. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'SNL' recap: Cameron Diaz is a 'Back Home Baller'
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- 'Saturday Night Live' recap: 'Cameron Diaz and Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars'
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family