The bad news: the film adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones doesn’t hit theaters until Aug. 23. (That’s 284 days away, but it’s not like I’m counting or anything.) The good news: Clare spoke with me about the movie for the new issue of EW on stands this Friday. You’ll have to wait until the end of the week for the first look, but read on for the rest of my chat with Clare. If it’s any consolation, Clare says she is just as eager as fans to see City of Bones. Here she talks about being involved in her first movie, and teases the next installments of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Check it out after the jump.
Tag: Lily Collins (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- Jenny Slate booked for 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' season premiere
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Peter Pan': Let's make it a full-on 'Girls' night out
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy