Seven years after her debut, The Devil Wears Prada, became a smash film starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, Lauren Weisberger, 36, discusses the return of her impeccably heeled characters in Revenge Wears Prada (out June 4). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lauren Weisberger (1-3 of 3)
If the sound of Meryl Streep murmuring “Ahn-dre-ah!” sends delicious chills down your spine, you may be counting down the days until the release of Lauren Weisberger’s sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, the 2003 roman à clef that inspired the hit 2006 film. EW has the first look at the cover of the hotly anticipated sequel, titled Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, which isn’t out until June 4.
Revenge Wears Prada picks up eight years after former Runway magazine assistant Andrea “Andy” Sachs parted ways with Miranda Priestly on bad terms. Andy is now editing The Plunge, the hottest bridal magazine around, alongside Emily, her one-time Runway nemesis turned current BFF. While Andy is planning her own wedding to Max, a handsome media scion, she remains haunted by her impeccably heeled former boss — and the magazine world being as small as it is, it’s only a matter of time before she runs into the legendary editrix once again.
Check out the cover below: READ FULL STORY
If trends come in cycles, maybe it’s time to bring Miranda Priestly, Andrea Sachs, and the “clackers” at Runway magazine out of the fashion closet. EW has learned exclusively that author Lauren Weisberger is working on Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, a sequel to her debut novel The Devil Wears Prada. Simon & Schuster will be publishing the follow-up in April 2013 — 10 years after the release of the original. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more