Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium series hits shelves March 5. That same day, the Delirium Stories, which features the novellas Hanna, Annabel, and Raven will be released in paperback. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until March to read the first two chapters of Raven, which is told from—you guessed it—Raven’s point of view. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lauren Oliver (1-2 of 2)
Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium trilogy, doesn’t hit shelves until March. So fans of the popular YA series will have to wait a little bit longer to read the epic conclusion. In the meantime, Oliver penned a novella from the viewpoint of Annabel. Check out the cover and read the first chapter of Annabel now. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features