Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium series hits shelves March 5. That same day, the Delirium Stories, which features the novellas Hanna, Annabel, and Raven will be released in paperback. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until March to read the first two chapters of Raven, which is told from—you guessed it—Raven’s point of view. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lauren Oliver (1-2 of 2)
Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium trilogy, doesn’t hit shelves until March. So fans of the popular YA series will have to wait a little bit longer to read the epic conclusion. In the meantime, Oliver penned a novella from the viewpoint of Annabel. Check out the cover and read the first chapter of Annabel now. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'American Idol' recap: Roll down a familiar road
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Clone Wars': Final 13 answer big 'Star Wars' Q's
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away'
- Aaron Carter + Hilary Duff for Throwback Thursday
- 'Scandal' recap: 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'