Jack Gray went from local news guy to hotshot producer for Anderson Cooper 360. Now he hangs out with the likes of Larry King and Kathy Griffin and has more than a million followers on Twitter. He chronicles all of that and much more in his hilarious and poignant collection of essays Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour (out now), which calls to mind other humor essayists like David Sedaris and Sloane Crosley. He took the time to talk to EW about his famous silver-haired boss, his love for the Olive Garden, and his coming out story. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kathy Griffin (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Worst sitcom title ever? We might have a new contender
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity for 'Lightbulb'
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances