Jack Gray went from local news guy to hotshot producer for Anderson Cooper 360. Now he hangs out with the likes of Larry King and Kathy Griffin and has more than a million followers on Twitter. He chronicles all of that and much more in his hilarious and poignant collection of essays Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour (out now), which calls to mind other humor essayists like David Sedaris and Sloane Crosley. He took the time to talk to EW about his famous silver-haired boss, his love for the Olive Garden, and his coming out story. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kathy Griffin (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- 'Big Brother' recap: Final three houseguests are...
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 'Red Band Society' debuts: First impressions?
- 'Top Chef Duels' recap: Nyesha Arrington vs. Jennifer Carroll
- Kunal Nayyar sings Boyz II Men on 'Queen Latifah Show': Sneak peek
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln says to fear the beard in season 5
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'AHS' star Sarah Paulson calls conjoined twins her 'craziest' role yet