Jack Gray went from local news guy to hotshot producer for Anderson Cooper 360. Now he hangs out with the likes of Larry King and Kathy Griffin and has more than a million followers on Twitter. He chronicles all of that and much more in his hilarious and poignant collection of essays Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour (out now), which calls to mind other humor essayists like David Sedaris and Sloane Crosley. He took the time to talk to EW about his famous silver-haired boss, his love for the Olive Garden, and his coming out story. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kathy Griffin (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'