EW has an exclusive look at the pages of Justice League, Vol. 1: Origin and Vol. 2: The Villain’s Journey.
Tag: Justice League (1-5 of 5)
A bold new era begins! That’s the promise of Justice League #15, the first chapter of the crossover event “Throne of Atlantis.” The issue streets next Wednesday, but EW is so excited to present the first five pages of the issue, along with three dynamic covers. Scroll down to get started!
The new issue of DC’s Justice League features Wonder Woman and supervillainess Cheetah quietly discussing their interpersonal issues over coffee and bagels. Just kidding! Actually, they have an old-fashioned acrobatic brawl, which also features some intense debate about the nature of humanity. “Civilization is just a mask!” exclaims Cheetah. “Punch!” punches Wonder Woman. READ FULL STORY
When DC Comics rebooted its entire line of superhero titles last year, the publisher did away with Superman’s marriage to Lois Lane to pave the way for a new romance. Without further ado, EW can exclusively reveal that Superman’s new partner in love is no mere mortal, but a superhero icon in her own right: None other than Wonder Woman. herself. Their next level relationship begins in the pages of Justice League #12; click through to see the full cover! READ FULL STORY
There’s already plenty of egos in the Justice League — and not a little contempt for superheros who aren’t exactly super — but in next week’s issue, there’s a new kid on the block. And Green Arrow is not afraid to shoot from the hip. The League has to combine all its powers to stop Amazo, but it turns out that the brash rogue archer delivers the convincing blow that fell the giant. And he now wants in on the elite team of supes.
In our exclusive preview of Justice League #8: Will Green Arrow Join the Justice League?, you can check out the cover and four pages of the issue. The issue hits next Wednesday, but read the Justice League #8 preview here now.
Latest Videos in Books
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- Lady Gaga, Chris Pratt, and more take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute