Joseph Gordon-Levitt has appeared in four films this past year alone — The Dark Knight Rises, Premium Rush, Looper, and Lincoln — but the actor’s real passion lies with hitRECord, his online collaborative production company that inspires users across the world to come together and create singular works of art. Last year, he released a compilation of those online collaborations in the form of The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories: Volume 1. The first volume was so popular that Gordon-Levitt reunited with collaborator wirrow to produce The Tiny Book of Stories: Volume 2, a brand new collection of moving (and funny!) stories from the hitRECord family and It Books. Gordon-Levitt took the time to talk to EW about this new volume, building a happy online community, and running around in a cape in the privacy of his home. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Joseph Gordon-Levitt (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Survivor': Exiting player is...
- 'Arrow' shocker: Talk about 'Seeing Red'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- TV clip shows: 5 all-time standouts
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 651
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 494
- Slaves to Love 464
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 508
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE