Can’t I just say Han Solo and turn on some talk radio? Because I just completed the double whammy of Franzen’s recent best-seller Freedom and his devastating 2001 novel, The Corrections, and there’s not one character in 1,152 pages that I’d publicly wrap my arms around. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Jonathan Franzen (1-4 of 4)
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale