The 18th edition of Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations just hit stores (and iPhones; check out their new app), and this version adds a slew of pop-culture quotes that haven’t appeared previously. New inclusions range from why-wasn’t-that-in-there-already? entries (Johnny Cash’s “I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die”) to head-scratchers (the title of The Empire Strikes Back, which doesn’t really seem like a quotation). Here are 10 quotes that are included in Bartlett‘s for the very first time. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Stewart (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Mad Men' photos: Flights of fancy?
- 'Veronica Mars': EW movie review
- 'DWTS' nixed Juan Pablo
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3