The 18th edition of Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations just hit stores (and iPhones; check out their new app), and this version adds a slew of pop-culture quotes that haven’t appeared previously. New inclusions range from why-wasn’t-that-in-there-already? entries (Johnny Cash’s “I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die”) to head-scratchers (the title of The Empire Strikes Back, which doesn’t really seem like a quotation). Here are 10 quotes that are included in Bartlett‘s for the very first time. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Stewart (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'