The 18th edition of Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations just hit stores (and iPhones; check out their new app), and this version adds a slew of pop-culture quotes that haven’t appeared previously. New inclusions range from why-wasn’t-that-in-there-already? entries (Johnny Cash’s “I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die”) to head-scratchers (the title of The Empire Strikes Back, which doesn’t really seem like a quotation). Here are 10 quotes that are included in Bartlett‘s for the very first time. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Stewart (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- 'The Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television