The 18th edition of Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations just hit stores (and iPhones; check out their new app), and this version adds a slew of pop-culture quotes that haven’t appeared previously. New inclusions range from why-wasn’t-that-in-there-already? entries (Johnny Cash’s “I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die”) to head-scratchers (the title of The Empire Strikes Back, which doesn’t really seem like a quotation). Here are 10 quotes that are included in Bartlett‘s for the very first time. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Stewart (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- Drew Struzan: Movie poster artist talks 9 classics
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Bachelor/Bachelorette': Married?
Top 5 Most Read
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode