Whether you’re a hipster, read like a hipster, or just enjoy making fun of hipsters, this flow chart by a Goodreads blogger is both instructive and hilarious. Hipsters, who are largely defined by their discerning tastes, have a lot of options here, although it’s completely accurate that any good hipster need go no further if he or she hasn’t read David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest (which must be one of the books people most often lie about having read). One major flaw, though, would be the omission of The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami, but this infographic is definitely worth moseying through nevertheless: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Infinite Jest (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series