Whether you’re a hipster, read like a hipster, or just enjoy making fun of hipsters, this flow chart by a Goodreads blogger is both instructive and hilarious. Hipsters, who are largely defined by their discerning tastes, have a lot of options here, although it’s completely accurate that any good hipster need go no further if he or she hasn’t read David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest (which must be one of the books people most often lie about having read). One major flaw, though, would be the omission of The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami, but this infographic is definitely worth moseying through nevertheless: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Infinite Jest (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- Watch Hugh Jackman pull a Johnny Depp in the trailer for 'Pan'
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end