Half Bad, the first book in Sally Green’s highly anticipated new trilogy, hits shelves March 4. The novel has already sold in 45 countries and been optioned for film by Fox, with Karen Rosenfelt (Twilight) producing. And if that’s not enough proof that people are excited about Half Bad, even other author’s are raving about it: Life After Life‘s Kate Atkinson said, “A book about witches with no owls and not a pair of round spectacles in sight. The new Hunger Games, I suspect.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Half Bad (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Marvel has a 'Strange' feeling about Joaquin Phoenix
- 'Under the Dome' hasn't see the last of Britt Robertson as Angie
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- 'Boxtrolls' co-directors' Q&A: Why Ben Kingsley was 'recorded reclining backwards in a chair'
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- Brangelina: From 'Mr and Mrs. Smith' to Mr. and Mrs. Pitt
- 'Reign' season 2's first portrait features Mary, Francis, and Mary's legs
Top 5 Most Read
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: What is in that cage?!?
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan