Back in 1974, Chilean filmmaker Alejandro Jodorofsky began the ambitious project of translating sci-fi 1965 novel Dune to the big screen. Although Jodorofsky’s adaptation of the extraterrestrial story eventually fell apart because no Hollywood studio would finance the avant-garde, pricey film, the 1965 novel by American author Frank Herbert later inspired a book saga, a 1984 film, a three-part mini series in 2000, and even a comic book series.
Tag: Frank Herbert (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1
- 'Community': Im-posters for 9 signature episodes
- Wonder Woman: 13 looks since '42
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- Comic-Con '14: Preview night through YOUR lens