Empower, the fifth and final book in Jessica Shirvington’s Embrace series, hit shelves earlier this month. In the high-stakes conclusion, Violet Eden risks it all to save her friend Spence. Two years after walking away from her friends and commitment to the Academy, Violet has to step back into her old life — and face the fallout — to make sure Spence is returned safe and sound. Here, Shirvington answered a few of our burning questions about the series and teases her upcoming projects. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Endless (1-2 of 2)
Endless, the fourth and penultimate book in Jessica Shirvington’s Embrace series, hits U.S. shelves Oct. 1. It’s a fun, action-packed series that hasn’t received a ton of attention, but it’s highly addictive and perfect for YA fans. (Hence my slight obsession.) Here, we’ve got the exclusive first look at the trailer: “I have been a huge fan of all of the trailers that have been produced in the U.S, but this one especially sends a shiver up my spine,” says Shirvington. “I think it captures so much of the feeling of the book—not an easy thing to do in under a minute!” Check out the video after the jump, and then read on for a chat with Shirvington about the book and the conclusion of her Embrace series. Warning: minor spoilers ahead! READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- 'Parks and Recreation' First Look: It's Treat Yo Self 2017
- Adam Scott to visit Rashida Jones' TBS comedy 'Angie Tribeca'
- David Tennant cast as villain in Netflix's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Emma Watson set as Belle in live-action musical 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments