Some of you might know The Smiths as one of the seminal indie rock bands of the 1980′s, responsible for such landmark albums as Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead. Others (myself included) know them as “that band that Zooey Deschanel listens to in (500) Days of Summer“. Thanks to Ms. Deschanel’s music-savvy temptress and, now, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the group that made Morrissey and Johnny Marr household names is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. But there’s much more to these Manchester lads than weepie teen fiction.
Tag: Eddie Van Halen (1-1 of 1)
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- 'Way Way Back' featurette: First Look
- George Lucas: No 'Star Wars' chat with J.J.
- Aubrey Plaza + Jake Johnson in music vid
- 'Man of Steel' guys talk THAT ending
- 'Big Brother': Two twists for new season