It’s shaping up to be a strange Tuesday in book news: Instead of memoir-writing announcements, we’ve got verbal sparring between the Hemingway estate and Vanity Fair, a brawl over Kantian philosophy, and more. Read on for today’s top books headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Doogie Horner (1-2 of 2)
I am the one who..haunts?
Comedian, writer and designer Doogie Horner, who reinterpreted the spooky icon as different pop culture characters in 100 Ghosts, his book of drawings, has created a series of new ones just for Breaking Bad. Horner explores these ghosts for characters both dead and alive on the hit drama and even makes Heisenberg look downright innocent as a hovering white sheet.
“Why are people afraid of ghosts? I think it’s because ghosts say ‘boo,’ and people are afraid of criticism, but also because ghosts live in graveyards and are sometimes filled with spiders,” Horner writes in his introduction to 100 Ghosts. “But ghosts are just dead people, and most people are nice.” Just not Walter White, of course. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young on the end of Smelly Mellie (and what's coming next)
- Alyssa Milano previews 'Project Runway All Stars'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on why Kai is the show's Ted Bundy
- 'Elementary': Lucy Liu and boss Rob Doherty name three characters to keep an eye on
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- Danity Kane's surprisingly weird 'DK3' is too good to ignore
- 'Survivor': Dale talks 'vultures' who ate all the rice
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'