It’s shaping up to be a strange Tuesday in book news: Instead of memoir-writing announcements, we’ve got verbal sparring between the Hemingway estate and Vanity Fair, a brawl over Kantian philosophy, and more. Read on for today’s top books headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Doogie Horner (1-2 of 2)
I am the one who..haunts?
Comedian, writer and designer Doogie Horner, who reinterpreted the spooky icon as different pop culture characters in 100 Ghosts, his book of drawings, has created a series of new ones just for Breaking Bad. Horner explores these ghosts for characters both dead and alive on the hit drama and even makes Heisenberg look downright innocent as a hovering white sheet.
“Why are people afraid of ghosts? I think it’s because ghosts say ‘boo,’ and people are afraid of criticism, but also because ghosts live in graveyards and are sometimes filled with spiders,” Horner writes in his introduction to 100 Ghosts. “But ghosts are just dead people, and most people are nice.” Just not Walter White, of course. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver 'Bake It Off' in clip for Stand Up to Cancer
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts 'Beauty and the Beast'/'Tudors' alum in mysterious role
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer aims to get fans fired up for season 5
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus