It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep — the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 — is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue — now you can listen to the audio version here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Doctor Sleep (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'