It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep — the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 — is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue — now you can listen to the audio version here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Doctor Sleep (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in Books
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!