Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium series hits shelves March 5. That same day, the Delirium Stories, which features the novellas Hanna, Annabel, and Raven will be released in paperback. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until March to read the first two chapters of Raven, which is told from—you guessed it—Raven’s point of view. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Delirium (1-2 of 2)
Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium trilogy, doesn’t hit shelves until March. So fans of the popular YA series will have to wait a little bit longer to read the epic conclusion. In the meantime, Oliver penned a novella from the viewpoint of Annabel. Check out the cover and read the first chapter of Annabel now. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?