Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium series hits shelves March 5. That same day, the Delirium Stories, which features the novellas Hanna, Annabel, and Raven will be released in paperback. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until March to read the first two chapters of Raven, which is told from—you guessed it—Raven’s point of view. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Delirium (1-2 of 2)
Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium trilogy, doesn’t hit shelves until March. So fans of the popular YA series will have to wait a little bit longer to read the epic conclusion. In the meantime, Oliver penned a novella from the viewpoint of Annabel. Check out the cover and read the first chapter of Annabel now. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)