Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium series hits shelves March 5. That same day, the Delirium Stories, which features the novellas Hanna, Annabel, and Raven will be released in paperback. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until March to read the first two chapters of Raven, which is told from—you guessed it—Raven’s point of view. Check it out after the jump. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Delirium (1-2 of 2)
Requiem, the final installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium trilogy, doesn’t hit shelves until March. So fans of the popular YA series will have to wait a little bit longer to read the epic conclusion. In the meantime, Oliver penned a novella from the viewpoint of Annabel. Check out the cover and read the first chapter of Annabel now. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- 'The Walking Dead' season 5 trailer is here