Tag: David Bowie (1-2 of 2)
As you may have heard by now, Christopher Andersen’s scandalous Mick Jagger biography hits shelves tomorrow, July 10.
Titled Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger, Andersen’s latest celebrity tell-all recounts the Rolling Stones frontman’s 68 years of exploits, from his sexual escapades with David Bowie to his thoughts about Beyoncé (“impressed”).
The book’s index of bad boy antics stretch back to Jagger’s childhood (wee four-year-old Mick kicked down other kids’ sandcastles) to his prep-school rebellion (he “got into serious trouble for wearing his hair too long and his jeans too tight”).
Yet, of course, it’s adult Mick who got into the most trouble. The bio’s full of salacious stories, including some new details on Jagger’s run-ins with royalty, celebrities, sex, drugs, and, once in a while, rock and roll.
Overall, Mick clocks in at 328 pages, each jam-packed with juiciness. So to help prepare you, here’s a rundown of some of the tabloid goodness: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Playing with Monsters'
- Fall TV ads graded: Best and worst of 2014
- 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia'; more recaps
- 'True Detective': Making the case for Vince Vaughn
- 'Originals' First Look: Klaus makes an art of revenge
- Fresh faces of fall TV '14: Who's new on 25 shows
- Norman Reedus joins Tricky in new 'Sun Down' video
- Steven Yeun describes a 'hardened' Glenn in 'Walking Dead' season 5
Top 5 Most Read
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Dallas' finale postmortem: Producer, star talk about losing a Ewing
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Gotham' premieres strong while 'Big Bang Theory' explodes
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: 'The Locomotion Interruption' and 'The Junior Professor…