Tag: David Bowie (1-2 of 2)
As you may have heard by now, Christopher Andersen’s scandalous Mick Jagger biography hits shelves tomorrow, July 10.
Titled Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger, Andersen’s latest celebrity tell-all recounts the Rolling Stones frontman’s 68 years of exploits, from his sexual escapades with David Bowie to his thoughts about Beyoncé (“impressed”).
The book’s index of bad boy antics stretch back to Jagger’s childhood (wee four-year-old Mick kicked down other kids’ sandcastles) to his prep-school rebellion (he “got into serious trouble for wearing his hair too long and his jeans too tight”).
Yet, of course, it’s adult Mick who got into the most trouble. The bio’s full of salacious stories, including some new details on Jagger’s run-ins with royalty, celebrities, sex, drugs, and, once in a while, rock and roll.
Overall, Mick clocks in at 328 pages, each jam-packed with juiciness. So to help prepare you, here’s a rundown of some of the tabloid goodness: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...