Does anyone really need more crap in their lives? Probably not. But perhaps you can make an exception for DC Pierson’s Crap Kingdom (out March 7). In Kingdom, Pierson tells the tale of Tom, whose fate is sealed with a mysterious, yet oddly ordinary-looking prophecy. Tom finds himself in a magical kingdom to be its Chosen One. Unfortunately, things don’t quite meet his expectations: The kingdom is mostly made of garbage from Earth. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Community (1-1 of 1)
Mar 4 2013 09:30 AM ET
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One