Clive Davis’ revealing memoir about his long life and career in the music industry has incited much discussion: first on his bisexuality, and then, much more interestingly, there’s been the back and forth between Davis and Kelly Clarkson about creative differences. But in an exclusive clip from the audio verison of The Soundtrack of My Life, Davis remembers less tumultuous relationships with artists, including with Janis Joplin, Barry Manilow, and Whitney Houston. When reflecting on these artists, he can’t choose which one had the most influence on him. “It’s like really asking a parent which child you’ve had the most special relationship with,” he says. It’s no surprise that he doesn’t mention a certain artist in this clip. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Clive Davis (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'