Aug. 23 can’t come soon enough. That’s the day The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hits the big screen. And since the sixth and final book in the series doesn’t come out until 2014, we’re jonesing for some Shadowhunter goodness. Thankfully, Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Princess, the final book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, hits shelves March 19. Princess will be just the cure for Cassie Clare book addiction, something we over at Shelf Life happen to suffer from. March 19 is only 26 days away. (Not that we’re counting or anything). But the great people over at Simon & Schuster offered up this wonderful morsel in the meantime. After the jump, check out the exclusive trailer reveal for Clockwork Princess.
Tag: City of Bones (1-3 of 3)
Fans have to wait until Aug. 23 for the big-screen debut of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, the film adaptation of the first book in Cassandra Clare’s popular YA series. But the exclusive first look at heroine Clary Fray (Lily Collins) has arrived early. READ FULL STORY
The bad news: the film adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones doesn’t hit theaters until Aug. 23. (That’s 284 days away, but it’s not like I’m counting or anything.) The good news: Clare spoke with me about the movie for the new issue of EW on stands this Friday. You’ll have to wait until the end of the week for the first look, but read on for the rest of my chat with Clare. If it’s any consolation, Clare says she is just as eager as fans to see City of Bones. Here she talks about being involved in her first movie, and teases the next installments of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Check it out after the jump.
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features