Aug. 23 can’t come soon enough. That’s the day The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hits the big screen. And since the sixth and final book in the series doesn’t come out until 2014, we’re jonesing for some Shadowhunter goodness. Thankfully, Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Princess, the final book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, hits shelves March 19. Princess will be just the cure for Cassie Clare book addiction, something we over at Shelf Life happen to suffer from. March 19 is only 26 days away. (Not that we’re counting or anything). But the great people over at Simon & Schuster offered up this wonderful morsel in the meantime. After the jump, check out the exclusive trailer reveal for Clockwork Princess.
Tag: City of Bones (1-3 of 3)
Fans have to wait until Aug. 23 for the big-screen debut of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, the film adaptation of the first book in Cassandra Clare’s popular YA series. But the exclusive first look at heroine Clary Fray (Lily Collins) has arrived early. READ FULL STORY
The bad news: the film adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones doesn’t hit theaters until Aug. 23. (That’s 284 days away, but it’s not like I’m counting or anything.) The good news: Clare spoke with me about the movie for the new issue of EW on stands this Friday. You’ll have to wait until the end of the week for the first look, but read on for the rest of my chat with Clare. If it’s any consolation, Clare says she is just as eager as fans to see City of Bones. Here she talks about being involved in her first movie, and teases the next installments of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Check it out after the jump.
Latest Videos in Books
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Reign': Watch Bash's first sex scene
- 'Orange Is the New Black' is on the new EW cover
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 633
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 492
- Slaves to Love 462
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 507
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO