Aug. 23 can’t come soon enough. That’s the day The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hits the big screen. And since the sixth and final book in the series doesn’t come out until 2014, we’re jonesing for some Shadowhunter goodness. Thankfully, Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Princess, the final book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, hits shelves March 19. Princess will be just the cure for Cassie Clare book addiction, something we over at Shelf Life happen to suffer from. March 19 is only 26 days away. (Not that we’re counting or anything). But the great people over at Simon & Schuster offered up this wonderful morsel in the meantime. After the jump, check out the exclusive trailer reveal for Clockwork Princess.
Tag: City of Bones (1-3 of 3)
Fans have to wait until Aug. 23 for the big-screen debut of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, the film adaptation of the first book in Cassandra Clare’s popular YA series. But the exclusive first look at heroine Clary Fray (Lily Collins) has arrived early. READ FULL STORY
The bad news: the film adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones doesn’t hit theaters until Aug. 23. (That’s 284 days away, but it’s not like I’m counting or anything.) The good news: Clare spoke with me about the movie for the new issue of EW on stands this Friday. You’ll have to wait until the end of the week for the first look, but read on for the rest of my chat with Clare. If it’s any consolation, Clare says she is just as eager as fans to see City of Bones. Here she talks about being involved in her first movie, and teases the next installments of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Check it out after the jump.
Latest Videos in Books
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 3 'Big Brother' Q's for Julie Chen (and one on her Secrets Week reveal)
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- No Blood On His Hands 597
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 565
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 435
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: No second chance for a second dance