When she’s not practicing law in Montreal, Catherine McKenzie is taking on the chick lit world. Already an International Bestseller, McKenzie’s first novel Spin was published in the United States earlier this year, and today Arranged hits shelves. (Her third book, Forgotten, is due this fall.) Arranged follows Anne Blythe, an up-and-comer author with a great newspaper job. Unfortunately, her love life is pretty much a disaster—and I’d expect no less in a chick lit novel. Anne enlists the help of a dating service, only to find out that it’s actually a company that specializes in exclusive arranged marriages. After Anne learns of the company’s 95 percent success rate, she decides to give the nontraditional process a chance. Here, McKenzie talks about Arranged, her sure-to-be-loved-by-chick-lit-fans second novel, and its interesting connection to The Bachelor franchise.
Tag: Catherine McKenzie (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness