When she’s not practicing law in Montreal, Catherine McKenzie is taking on the chick lit world. Already an International Bestseller, McKenzie’s first novel Spin was published in the United States earlier this year, and today Arranged hits shelves. (Her third book, Forgotten, is due this fall.) Arranged follows Anne Blythe, an up-and-comer author with a great newspaper job. Unfortunately, her love life is pretty much a disaster—and I’d expect no less in a chick lit novel. Anne enlists the help of a dating service, only to find out that it’s actually a company that specializes in exclusive arranged marriages. After Anne learns of the company’s 95 percent success rate, she decides to give the nontraditional process a chance. Here, McKenzie talks about Arranged, her sure-to-be-loved-by-chick-lit-fans second novel, and its interesting connection to The Bachelor franchise.
Tag: Catherine McKenzie (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Sigourney Weaver is digital Ripley in 'Alien' game
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 2 concept art posters
- Comic-Con: Norman Reedus as Marshmallow Man?
- 'Max Steel' goes to the movies: 8 First Look photos
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal