When she’s not practicing law in Montreal, Catherine McKenzie is taking on the chick lit world. Already an International Bestseller, McKenzie’s first novel Spin was published in the United States earlier this year, and today Arranged hits shelves. (Her third book, Forgotten, is due this fall.) Arranged follows Anne Blythe, an up-and-comer author with a great newspaper job. Unfortunately, her love life is pretty much a disaster—and I’d expect no less in a chick lit novel. Anne enlists the help of a dating service, only to find out that it’s actually a company that specializes in exclusive arranged marriages. After Anne learns of the company’s 95 percent success rate, she decides to give the nontraditional process a chance. Here, McKenzie talks about Arranged, her sure-to-be-loved-by-chick-lit-fans second novel, and its interesting connection to The Bachelor franchise.
Tag: Catherine McKenzie (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'