Reading is a hungry pastime. That’s why we can think of no better way to celebrate a love of words than these gorgeous book cakes, courtesy of Book Riot. Love Roald Dahl? Then cut into this tower of his classics. Can’t get enough of Jane Austen? Enjoy this gothic cake. Celebrating your fiftieth anniversary with your hubby? Keep your love life fresh with this Fifty Shades of Grey confection. In fact, we were so taken by these cakes that we scoured the internet for more. Check out our favorites below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Cake! (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 410
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 507
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell