Today’s books news kicks off with a goof that’s worthy of its title character, while in other news, McDonald has replaced Happy Meals toys with books about nutrition. Read on for more headlines: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bill O'Reilly (1-2 of 2)
Stephen Rubin, president and publisher of Henry Holt and Company, announced that Bill O’Reilly, best known for anchoring the Fox News program The O’Reilly Factor, will follow-up his best-selling books, Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot and Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever, with another chronicle of events. O’Reilly’s newest venture is of a more biblical fashion. Along with Martin Dugard, O’Reilly will write Killing Jesus: A History.
According to a press release, “Killing Jesus will tell the story of Jesus of Nazareth as a beloved and controversial young revolutionary brutally killed by Roman soldiers. O’Reilly will recount the seismic political and historical events that made his death inevitable.”
“Jesus Christ has not walked among us physically for more than 2,000 years, yet his presence today is felt the world over and his spirit is worshipped by more than 2.2 billion people. His teachings, his legacy, his life as a flesh-and-blood man, and his death created the world in which we live,” O’Reilly said in a press release.
The book will be published on Sept. 24. Check out the cover below: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 im-posters: We retrofit classic promo art style to each episode
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 22 'shop 'til you drop!' movies
- John Hughes: 12 essential films from director of a Thanksgiving classic
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade recap: EW's play-by-play
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister