For the bad shoppers among us, journalist Mark Ellwood has examined the history of shopping and the current state of savvy consumers who consider paying full price passé. In his meticulously researched book Bargain Fever: How to Shop in a Discounted World, Ellwood goes everywhere from upscale department store Bergdorf Goodman to the crowded aisles of a Turkish bazaar to outlet malls in Pennsylvania. Along the way, he also imparts insider tips to scoring deep discounts. Here’s just a small sample: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bargain Fever (1-1 of 1)
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Her,' '12 Years a Slave' on AFI's 10 best list
- 'Sing-Off': Join us for EW/Google+ Hangout!
- 'Anarchy': Maggie Siff on 'Gemma-like' Tara
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Paul Rudd do?
- 'American Hustle': Buzz from stars at N.Y. premiere
- 'Will & Grace': EW reunion!