When she’s not practicing law in Montreal, Catherine McKenzie is taking on the chick lit world. Already an International Bestseller, McKenzie’s first novel Spin was published in the United States earlier this year, and today Arranged hits shelves. (Her third book, Forgotten, is due this fall.) Arranged follows Anne Blythe, an up-and-comer author with a great newspaper job. Unfortunately, her love life is pretty much a disaster—and I’d expect no less in a chick lit novel. Anne enlists the help of a dating service, only to find out that it’s actually a company that specializes in exclusive arranged marriages. After Anne learns of the company’s 95 percent success rate, she decides to give the nontraditional process a chance. Here, McKenzie talks about Arranged, her sure-to-be-loved-by-chick-lit-fans second novel, and its interesting connection to The Bachelor franchise.
Tag: Arranged (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Reign' sneak peek: Black Death hits France
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived