Every year your parents ship you off to summer camp. You spend a few weeks battling the mosquitoes, swimming in the weedy lake, gorging on s’mores, and acting out bad skits for an audience of loopy counselors and bored campers. (Or maybe your camp experiences were awesome?) Well imagine a summer camp that lets you throw knives at the other kids? Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperille, Illinois landed on the genius idea to host a Divergent-themed summer camp this year, which in my mind means zip lines, trust falls off of abandoned buildings, jumping into moving trains, fighting personal demons in a virtual reality cube, you know, fun kid stuff. (Disclaimer: Anderson’s is not letting your kids do any of these things.)
Tag: Anne Tyler (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- 'The Walking Dead' season 5 trailer is here