“Bionic ballerina breaks baddies’ faces, takes names.” That’s how author Amelia Kahaney describes her YA novel, The Brokenhearted, and it’s a pretty accurate description. Here, we’ve got an exclusive chapter excerpt from The Brokenhearted (out Oct. 8), and then read on for our chat with Kahaney about creating a bad-ass female vigilante and her inspiration for the novel. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Amelia Kahaney (1-1 of 1)
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'