Just as the Divergent movie series is gearing up, the book series that started it all is coming to a close. No other YA series has whipped up such a fan frenzy since The Hunger Games, and Allegiant by Veronica Roth brings Tris and Four’s adventure to an end on Oct. 22. EW has the very first worldwide exclusive sneak peek inside the third and final book in the series. Warning: The excerpt is maddeningly short — just enough to drive you Initiates crazy with anticipation. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Allegiant (1-4 of 4)
Authors Veronica Roth and Leigh Bardugo in conversation about 'Divergent', 'Siege & Storm', and badass YA heroines -- EXCLUSIVE
Leigh Bardugo’s Siege & Storm, the highly anticipated sequel to the best-selling Shadow & Bone, hits shelves today. In honor of the new installment of the Grisha trilogy, Bardugo’s friend and fellow YA rockstar Veronica Roth, author of the enormously popular Divergent series, chatted about “badass heroines,” hot (and sensitive) heartthrobs, exciting film adaptations (for both series!), and generally gushed about each other. We don’t blame them! Read on for their conversation. READ FULL STORY
If you’re counting down the days until Allegiant, the Divergent trilogy ender by Veronica Roth, the wait until fall just got a little bit harder. Roth premiered the brand-new cover on the Today show this morning (see above) and as viewers can see, she’s sticking with her tried-and-true theme. The bright color may be a change from the doom and gloom of Insurgent‘s front, but the ominous tagline ‘One Choice Will Define You’ seems right in line with Divergent‘s ‘One Choice Can Transform You’ and Insurgent‘s ‘One Choice Can Destroy You.’
Still in the dark about what all the fuss is about? Check out Roth’s Today interview this morning with Ryan Seacrest about her inspiration for this YA dystopian adventure, her fans, and — like her heroine Tris — facing her own fears: READ FULL STORY
The movie may have only just started production, but Veronica Roth’s Divergent trilogy is well on its way to wrapping up. The author finally revealed the title for the highly anticipated conclusion to the series late last night in a video for USA Today and it’s not Resurgent, as I had my money on. Neither is it Assurgent, Cotangent, or Nonurgent. Nope, the title is… Well, I’ll just let her tell you herself: READ FULL STORY
- 'Hobbit' returns: How big at box office?
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
- 'Scandal'-ous picks for Entertainers of the Year!
- 'Modern Family' boss: Globes noms 'very gratifying'
- Globes: Comedy/Musical? Try Horror/Romance!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video