Should adults be embarrassed about loving books meant for teens? With The Fault in Our Stars expected to take in as much as $45 million this weekend at the box office — in no small part due to the swarm of grown-ups eager to see Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters live on the big screen — Slate writer Ruth Graham poses a question that might make some fans squirm: Should adults be ashamed about indulging in “literature” meant for the school-aged set? READ FULL STORY
Tag: adults (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' is big winner in ratings
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer takes some cues from 'Interstellar'
- Larry Wilmore on 'Sniper': 'theater of war is very different than watching a film about war in a theater'
- Tyrese's 2020 vision on Instagram: Can you see him as Green Lantern?
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?