Should adults be embarrassed about loving books meant for teens? With The Fault in Our Stars expected to take in as much as $45 million this weekend at the box office — in no small part due to the swarm of grown-ups eager to see Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters live on the big screen — Slate writer Ruth Graham poses a question that might make some fans squirm: Should adults be ashamed about indulging in “literature” meant for the school-aged set? READ FULL STORY
Tag: adults (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Books
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan: Why we're rooting for her
- Katy Perry: Queen of the pop-art charts in 'This Is How We Do'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- Robert Kirkman: I know fates of 'Walking Dead' characters
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits