Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre: “This is trying to not show a depiction of Jane, but plays on the interior passion that we get from Jane’s voice. The lips are romantic/sexy but they’re also an emphasis on her words having the power, not what she looks like. Same with the fire illustration—the power of Jane’s inner passion. And the engravings also suggest a time period.”
Young adult at heart: literary classics imagined as YA books
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'