Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl: “This one is really about de-emphasizing her name (leaving it off completely) and having young people connect with the fact that it is a real girl’s diary. It gives power to the original title that most people don’t even use. And her picture is famous enough that it works the other way as well for those who would have recognized her.”
Young adult at heart: literary classics imagined as YA books
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Eliza Taylor talks Clarke's outlook as 'The 100' resumes: 'a lot of self-doubt and blame'