Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl: “This one is really about de-emphasizing her name (leaving it off completely) and having young people connect with the fact that it is a real girl’s diary. It gives power to the original title that most people don’t even use. And her picture is famous enough that it works the other way as well for those who would have recognized her.”
Young adult at heart: literary classics imagined as YA books
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'It's a Nice Day for a Rock Wedding'
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- 'Walking Dead' season 5: First Look photos
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Marvel has a 'Strange' feeling about Joaquin Phoenix