Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl: “This one is really about de-emphasizing her name (leaving it off completely) and having young people connect with the fact that it is a real girl’s diary. It gives power to the original title that most people don’t even use. And her picture is famous enough that it works the other way as well for those who would have recognized her.”
Young adult at heart: literary classics imagined as YA books
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'