Simon & Schuster are bringing Judy Blume to a whole new generation by repackaging some of the beloved author’s best-known novels. EW already revealed the other updated looks—check them out here and here. Today we’ve got a peek at the new cover for Then Again, Maybe I Won’t (above), featuring the tagline “Why can’t things stay the same?” What do you think of the, Shelf Lifers? These editions will be available beginning April 29.
See new cover for Judy Blume's 'Then Again, Maybe I Won't' -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- Laverne Cox to guest on MTV's 'Faking It'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale