The title of the newest Bane Chronicles novella really does beg the question: What do you buy a Shadowhunter who has everything? The eighth installment, appropriately titled What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway), hopes to explore that very issue. Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, Magnus Bane searches for the best possible birthday present for Alec Lightwood. Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan helmed No. 8, which comes out Nov. 19. Check Shelf Life next month for the cover reveal of the penultimate ebook.
See the cover of 'Bane Chronicles' No. 8 -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Heroes Reborn: Digital Series' launching in conjunction with reboot
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene