The title of the newest Bane Chronicles novella really does beg the question: What do you buy a Shadowhunter who has everything? The eighth installment, appropriately titled What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway), hopes to explore that very issue. Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, Magnus Bane searches for the best possible birthday present for Alec Lightwood. Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan helmed No. 8, which comes out Nov. 19. Check Shelf Life next month for the cover reveal of the penultimate ebook.
See the cover of 'Bane Chronicles' No. 8 -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig' at NYC club
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead' TV, and Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short
- 'Homeland' season finale recap: 'Long Time Coming'
- 'Homeland' season 4 finale 'one of the show's most beautiful episodes,' says Showtime boss
- Stephen Colbert, not 'Stephen Colbert': 7 clips of the man untethered from his TV persona