The title of the newest Bane Chronicles novella really does beg the question: What do you buy a Shadowhunter who has everything? The eighth installment, appropriately titled What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway), hopes to explore that very issue. Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, Magnus Bane searches for the best possible birthday present for Alec Lightwood. Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan helmed No. 8, which comes out Nov. 19. Check Shelf Life next month for the cover reveal of the penultimate ebook.
See the cover of 'Bane Chronicles' No. 8 -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'