It may not be bound in leather, but Ron Burgundy’s memoir Let Me Off at the Top! will certainly look classy on your bookshelf — whether it smells of rich mahogany or not. The book will debut Nov. 19 in the run-up to Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and will contain revealing stories about Burgundy’s childhood, his dog Baxter, and the Action 4 News Team. The classiest man in San Diego said of his own book, “I don’t know if it’s the greatest autobiography ever written. I’m too close to the work.” He added, “I will tell you this much: the first time I sat down and read this thing…I cried like a goddamn baby, and you can take that to the bank!”
Marvel at the cover of 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy's new memoir -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps its series finale
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role