Blue Bloods author Melissa de la Cruz is back with the second installment of the Witches of East End series, her first series for adults. Last year, EW’s Sara Vilkomerson wrote about the first Witches of East End novel: “De la Cruz balances the supernatural high-jinksery with unpredictable twists and a conclusion that nicely sets up book 2.” The follow-up, entitled Serpent’s Kiss, revisits your favorite Hamptons witches come June 12. Check out the trailer below!
See the trailer for Melissa de la Cruz's second 'Witches of East End' novel 'Serpent's Kiss' -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- Aaron Sorkin, Steve Carell, and more react to Sony canceling 'The Interview'
- Ten things Andy Serkis can say about 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'