The co-founder of Twitter has a story to tell, and he’ll need more than 140 characters. Biz Stone has a deal with Grand Central Publishing for Things a Little Bird Told Me, a book about creative thinking that will include personal anecdotes. Grand Central, a division of Hachette Book Group, announced Monday that Stone’s book is scheduled for April 2014. Stone, 38, has written two books about blogging: Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content and Who Let The Blogs Out?
Twitter co-founder lands book deal
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier