The co-founder of Twitter has a story to tell, and he’ll need more than 140 characters. Biz Stone has a deal with Grand Central Publishing for Things a Little Bird Told Me, a book about creative thinking that will include personal anecdotes. Grand Central, a division of Hachette Book Group, announced Monday that Stone’s book is scheduled for April 2014. Stone, 38, has written two books about blogging: Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content and Who Let The Blogs Out?
Twitter co-founder lands book deal
Latest Videos in Books
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more