You’ve read the books. You’ve seen the movies. You’ve seen the other movie. Now get ready for yet another way to experience The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: a graphic novel. DC Entertainment will release the full book in November, but a free preview of the first chapter will be available starting this Wednesday. Click through to get an exclusive early look at four full pages from the Dragon Tattoo graphic novel. First up: Check out Lisbeth’s graphic-novel look (and Pixies t-shirt!) as she visits her mother.
See the first images of Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist inside the 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' graphic novel -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Community': Im-posters for 9 signature episodes
- 'Legend of Korra' not canceled, to move online
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- Comic-Con '14: Preview night through YOUR lens
- Comic-Con: Test your geek IQ!