With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
'A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel': EW exclusive! First look at brand new pages
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye