With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
'A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel': EW exclusive! First look at brand new pages
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO