With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS' has voting snafu on ABC.com
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Will and Jaden Smith: TV rap sessions
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- 'Revolution' recap: Get a 'Clue'
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale