- Theon continues to rediscover his balls. Though the thought of him dying painfully has a certain attraction, it’s pretty clear he has a big role (and redemption?) to come.
- I wonder how much of this will make it into the actual book. George R.R. Martin is notorious for rewriting things over and over. Something tells me we might not see this in the final copy, whenever it comes out.
- This Ser Justin Massey seems like a chump. I wonder how he’s going to screw over Stannis — not that Stannis doesn’t deserve it for being so trusting.
- Love seeing the Karstarks get called out for planning to betray Stannis. Not due to love for Stannis, but because they are fighting for the Boltons. I’m wondering though if they are going to see the light and double-cross the Boltons.
- Asha Greyjoy rocks. One of the best characters. She really makes Theon/Reek look like a baby.
Your turn: Where do you see Winds of Winter going? What’s next for Theon? Is anybody thrown (no pun intended) by the purple-on-purple color scheme of GRRM’s website?
George R.R. Martin on ‘Dance With Dragons’ shocking twist (Spoilers)
George R. R. Martin’s ‘A Dance With Dragons’: The EW review
EW interview: George R.R. Martin talks ‘A Dance With Dragons’